Click on the name of the link to visit the website. If you would like to add your website to our Links, then please contact us via the Contact Us section and select Website Link. If you want to download our banner, in Zip format or normal JPEG, then click here to visit our Downloads page.
- Rainforest Campaigners (25)
- Environmental Groups (16)
- Environmental Campaigners (15)
- Environmental Services (4)
- Environmental Websites (2)
- Corporate Monitoring (1)
- Ann Walker & White Arrow (2)
- Human Rights Campaigners (1)
- Weather, Earthquakes & Volcanoes (7)
- Environmental Petition Websites (5)
- Recycling & Recycled Products (5)
- Alternative Resources (8)
- Sustainable Projects & Services (0)
- Animal Rights & Campaigners (6)
- Renewable Energy Resources (9)
- Fair Trade (9)
- United Nations & Governmental Organisations (2)
- Eco-tourism (4)
- Truth and Knowledge (2)
- Others (2)
Weather, Earthquakes & Volcanoes
National Hurricane Center
A informative website allowing you to track hurricanes in Eastern Pacific and Atlantic Oceans - from the US National Weather Service.
This page displays the current location of the Atlantic jet stream and also the forecast position and intensity over the next seven days. The jet stream is identified as winds at 300mb (during Winter) and 200mb (during Summer). It is these winds which are responsible for driving and developing weather systems across the Atlantic.
USGS Earthquake Site
A premier website listing earthquakes from the US Geological Survey's many instruments. All earthquakes are documented on their website.
Website from The Weather Channel, based in the USA. Very informative.
Volcanologist John Seach's website lists over 1000 volcanoes, and gives breaking news on the active volcanoes around the Earth.
NOAA Climate Research
Website from National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Contains information on climate change from a scientific level.
Unisys Hurricane Watch
An informative website giving details on hurricanes/cyclones over the past 6 years. Also contains archive information dating back 50-100 years. Contains latest information on hurricanes/cyclones in the World's oceans.
Document last updated on Wednesday 01 August 2018
Copyright Save Our Earth © 2001-2019
Copyright of articles, information and news remains that of the owner, and permission must be obtained.