Click on the name of the link to visit the website. If you would like to add your website to our Links, then please contact us via the Contact Us section and select Website Link. If you want to download our banner, in Zip format or normal JPEG, then click here to visit our Downloads page.
- Rainforest Campaigners (25)
- Environmental Groups (16)
- Environmental Campaigners (15)
- Environmental Services (4)
- Environmental Websites (2)
- Corporate Monitoring (1)
- Ann Walker & White Arrow (2)
- Human Rights Campaigners (1)
- Weather, Earthquakes & Volcanoes (7)
- Environmental Petition Websites (5)
- Recycling & Recycled Products (5)
- Alternative Resources (8)
- Sustainable Projects & Services (0)
- Animal Rights & Campaigners (6)
- Renewable Energy Resources (9)
- Fair Trade (9)
- United Nations & Governmental Organisations (2)
- Eco-tourism (4)
- Truth and Knowledge (2)
- Others (2)
Rainbow River at Marshall Falls in Guyana
Join Ted Sabat and his friends in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Support his efforts to save 17,000 acres of rainforest in Guyana.
Australia Wildlife Tours
A group in north-western Australia, based in Cairns, who provide night trips into the Rainforest, and mountain walks. If you book a trip, please mention SaveOurEarth for a discount.
An ethical tour agency in Bah?a de Car?quez Ecocity -coastal Ecuador. The owners of this agency are dedicated to responsible tourism and environmental projects and have combined all of these to create what they call " tourism for a better planet " They offer opportunities like seeing the first organic shrimp farm in the world, Bahia Ecocity projects, Rio Muchacho Organic Farm (organic/permaculture farm), whale watching, birdwatching and trips to the tropical dry forest.
The Living Rainforest
Explore the rainforest, and discover its wonders at The Living Rainforest, situated at Hampstead Norreys, Berkshire, England. Regular events include: artists residencies, art, fair trade and environmental workshops, quizzes, meeting the animals, interactive plant safaris and more!
Document last updated on Wednesday 01 August 2018
Copyright Save Our Earth © 2001-2018
Copyright of articles, information and news remains that of the owner, and permission must be obtained.