Click on the name of the link to visit the website. If you would like to add your website to our Links, then please contact us via the Contact Us section and select Website Link. If you want to download our banner, in Zip format or normal JPEG, then click here to visit our Downloads page.
- Rainforest Campaigners (25)
- Environmental Groups (16)
- Environmental Campaigners (15)
- Environmental Services (4)
- Environmental Websites (2)
- Corporate Monitoring (1)
- Ann Walker & White Arrow (2)
- Human Rights Campaigners (1)
- Weather, Earthquakes & Volcanoes (7)
- Environmental Petition Websites (5)
- Recycling & Recycled Products (5)
- Alternative Resources (8)
- Sustainable Projects & Services (0)
- Animal Rights & Campaigners (6)
- Renewable Energy Resources (9)
- Fair Trade (9)
- United Nations & Governmental Organisations (2)
- Eco-tourism (4)
- Truth and Knowledge (2)
- Others (2)
The aim of Knowmore.org is to raise awareness of corporate abuse, and to serve as a catalyst for direct action against corporate power. Ethical Consumerism is an important movement toward corporate reform, through which individuals recognize their own role in systems of oppression, and take personal steps toward resistance and positive change.
Check out their Firefox extension to alert you about unethical companies when you are shopping online. It integrates into Google and Amazon.com and allows you to shop ethically!
Document last updated on Tuesday 30 August 2011
Copyright Save Our Earth © 2001-2018
Copyright of articles, information and news remains that of the owner, and permission must be obtained.